EVOX delivers rapid large-scale global image creation solutions on demand with a focus on VR and 360 degree images. Our stock image database delivers the absolute, most complete package of unbiased, consistent still and 360-degree vehicle imagery on an unmatched delivery schedule – at highest quality. EVOX has created imagery for more than 8,000 cars and its stock image database offers +1 million images online. Equal opportunity employer.
Unity/C# Technical Developer | Apply
The primary function of the Unity/C# Technical Developer position is to create scalable, repeatable Virtual Reality experiences in Unity. The Unity/C# Technical Developer is expected to be a vital component to the Evox Images product development process. This position works within the VR Product Development team to create new content that will be web and possibly mobile-oriented. Project input will draw from both clients within the automotive industry and internal stakeholders.
This position entails hands-on production work and may occasionally involve working with external vendors, contractors, and technology partners. The Unity/C# Technical Developer will work closely with the VR Art Director as well as members of the VR Product Development department to ensure the successful implementation and adoption of new processes, content products, and tools. This position may also work with various members of the Production, Sales, IT, and administrative staff. Employment at Evox requires job assignment flexibility from the employee. Evox reserves the right to change your duties and responsibilities and to reassign your duties as the need arises. Your responsibilities may encompass Evox Productions both national and international operations.
- Strong knowledge of Unity
- Working knowledge of Oculus Rift
- Knowledge of working in and adapting new hardware solutions
- Knowledge of cross-platform development (PC, Mac, Mobile)
- Knowledge of WebGL and HTML5 a plus
- Hard surface texturing and lighting knowledge a plus
- Autodesk Maya knowledge and experience a plus
- Nuke knowledge and experience a plus
- Basic understanding of the Internet required
- Ability to create rapid prototypes of systems in Unity, including asset
integration into Unity
- Ability to create photo-realistic images and animations in Unity
- Ability to communicate with internal stakeholders, vendors and co
- Ability to display a keen eye for detail
- Ability to problem solve and make quick but effective decisions
- Ability to work in a fast paced high volume environment
- Ability to be flexible towards shifting priorities and deadlines
This opening is a rare opportunity to jump into a highly successful VR business and make significant impact. EVOX is leading the way in Automotive VR development and this position will be responsible for driving future product and app innovation and development. If you feel you have what it takes to build upon our success and break new ground, apply today.
CG Artist - Contract | Apply
The CG Artist will be responsible for modeling photo-realistic automobile components using Maya. All work will be done according to project specifications as arranged by the CG Art Supervisor. The CG Artist is expected to be accurate, work in a timely manner and receptive to direction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Photorealistic 3D modeling automobile components.
- Organizing CG assets according to strict specification guide.
- Participate in Quality Assurance review of each model.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Experience in hard surface modeling.
- Autodesk Maya knowledge and experience.
- Basic understanding of the Internet required.
- Ability to create photorealistic 3D automobile components.
- Ability to model to camera matched backplates as well as orthographic views.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and through written documents.
- Ability to problem solve and make quick but effective decisions.