EVOX delivers rapid large-scale global image creation solutions on demand with a focus on VR and 360 degree images. Our stock image database delivers the absolute, most complete package of unbiased, consistent still and 360-degree vehicle imagery on an unmatched delivery schedule – at highest quality. EVOX has created imagery for more than 8,000 cars and its stock image database offers +1 million images online. Equal opportunity employer.
Unity VR Developer | Apply
Evox Images seeks a Unity3D developer with VR experience. We have an existing portfolio of VR applications and seek to maintain an aggressive product development road-map. The Unity/C# Technical Developer will work closely with the Creative Director as well as members of the VR Product Development department to ensure the successful implementation and adoption of new processes, content products, and tools. Evox Images recently launched RelayCars on Samsung Gear VR. RelayCars now has nearly one million downloads.
- Production of Virtual Reality experiences on a variety of platforms.
- Rapid development product & systems development in Unity, utilizing C# as needed.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Photorealistic product and environments, using pre-rendered images and 3D models.
- Participating in planning and improvement meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong knowledge of Unity
- Working knowledge of VR headsets in the market
- Knowledge of working in and adapting new hardware solutions
- Knowledge of cross-platform development (PC, Mac, Mobile)
- Knowledge of WebGL and HTML5 a plus
- Hard surface texturing and lighting knowledge a plus
- Autodesk Maya knowledge and experience a plus
- Nuke knowledge and experience a plus.
- Basic understanding of the Internet required
Skills / Abilities
- Professional level mastery of Unity and C#.
- Professional understanding of 3D lighting within Unity and similar game development environments
- Pre-production leadership skills preferred, strong team-player skills required
- Ability to create rapid prototypes of systems in Unity, including asset integration into Unity
- Ability to create photo-realistic images and animations in Unity
- Ability to communicate with internal stakeholders, vendors and co-workers
- Ability to display a keen eye for detail
- Ability to problem solve and make quick but effective decisions
- Ability to work in a fast paced high volume environment
- Ability to be flexible towards shifting priorities and deadlines
Education and/or experience
- At least 2 years C# experience is needed
- A combination of formal training and experience providing expertise in 3D content creation and photographic retouching
- Experience or interest in photography a plus
- Experience or interest in Auto Industry a plus
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret proposals and client communications
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients or members of the business community
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, clients, vendors and/or co-workers
- Ability to assimilate and understand information in a manner consistent with the essential job functions
- Project time, workflow capacity estimates for specific Unity/C# work
- Basic algebra
CG Artist - Contract | Apply
The CG Artist will be responsible for modeling photo-realistic automobile components using Maya. All work will be done according to project specifications as arranged by the CG Art Supervisor. The CG Artist is expected to be accurate, work in a timely manner and receptive to direction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Photorealistic 3D modeling automobile components.
- Organizing CG assets according to strict specification guide.
- Participate in Quality Assurance review of each model.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Experience in hard surface modeling.
- Autodesk Maya knowledge and experience.
- Basic understanding of the Internet required.
- Ability to create photorealistic 3D automobile components.
- Ability to model to camera matched backplates as well as orthographic views.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and through written documents.
- Ability to problem solve and make quick but effective decisions.
Producer | Apply
The producer is responsible for developing and growing existing and new client relationships within the custom, photo and VR segment. This includes owning and managing senior client relationships (mid- and large- size accounts). The producer reaches the clients goals and delivers high quality products on time and on budget. The producer will also work with internal/ external resources to develop and create new Evox products and product samples that utilize both CG, photo and VR assets. The producer ensures that deliverables from assignment to assignment are complete and adhere to strict quality set forth by Evox Images.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works closely with clients and internal/ external resources to define and execute custom GG, photo and VR content.
- Develop expertise and knowledge around the clients businesses and industries.
- Provide strategic and account leadership on client engagements.
- Works closely with CEO and VP of operations to generate pricing and proposals for project-specific requests.
- Evaluate production requests from photographers and production personnel in order to find the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for projects.
- Work closely with multidisciplinary teams to develop RFP's, SOW"s, pricing, proposals, schedules, work orders and budgets.
- Ensure that project and product solutions are on strategy and achieving client goals and satisfaction.
- Effectively balance the needs of the client, as well as the needs of the agency and internal teams.
- Identify and participate in business development opportunities with potential new clients.
- Foster a collaborative, team-orriened environment.
- Working within a product development capacity, support the production, sales and marketing departments with the day-to-day management of projects, internal and external.
- Ensure milestones are delivered on time, on budget and complete.
- Included in preproduction discussions with staff/client as needed during the bid exploration and quote process.
- Research automotive websites for client background and product specific information.
- Create vendor requests for proposals.
- QA and deliver outgoing files to clients via FTP or other means.
- Able to work in fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Work varied hours and ability to travel as needed.
Education and/or experience
- 5+ years experience producing long-term, multi-year projects in digital, marketing and media.
- Experience managing creative projects for advertising agencies and automotive OEM's.
- Experience with pricing, contracting, pre-prodution planning, post-production, final delivery/distribution and job closure.
- Strong understanding of 3D and 2D workflows, terminology, software and industry-best practices.
- Professional photography, video, motion picture productions, post-production or closely related experience in the creative process.
- Knowledge of production relating to virtual reality.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of quality assurance methods, measurement and reporting.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Degree or certification in a technical field is a strong plus.
- Equivalent of a bachelor's degree or higher.