EVOX delivers rapid large-scale global image creation solutions on demand with a focus on VR and 360 degree images. Our stock image database delivers the absolute, most complete package of unbiased, consistent still and 360-degree vehicle imagery on an unmatched delivery schedule – at highest quality. EVOX has created imagery for more than 8,000 cars and its stock image database offers +1 million images online. Equal opportunity employer.
The Digital Retoucher’s primary focus will be retouching digital images for the automotive industry at the Creative Director’s specifications. In addition, they will be asked to perform photography assistance when needed as well as assist the CGI Team.
What You’ll Do:
· Post production and compositing (i.e. RAW conversion, color correction, image clean up) of automotive product
images for use on OEM websites and in various VR/AR applications under tight deadlines.
· Employ various software tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Capture One, and 360’ Pano processors to produce
images that maintain Evox standards.
· Work with CGI post team and CGI modeling team to help with items such as tire texture creation, and background
plate retouching among others.
· Stitch and post produce 360º panoramas in both mono and stereo for multiple use cases.
· Accurately apply the same “fixes” to both sides of a stereo image to eliminate end user viewing discomfort in a VR/AR
· Work along side the Sr. Retoucher to assist as needed on various projects (i.e. file conversion, asset management).
· Attend weekly morning meetings to update and be updated on current project statuses.
· Learn post-production workflows with the ability to follow defined processes accurately and learn consistently for
· Take creative direction and critique to achieve product accurate photos with client standards.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· BA in Photography, visual arts, digital media or a minimum of 2 years working in a photography/ studio/agency
· A combination of formal training and experience providing expertise in photographic retouching.
· Portfolio of current work demonstrating skill in photo retouching showing both before and after.
· Experience or interest in photography a plus.
· Experience or interest in Auto Industry a plus.
· Professional editing experience; in an agency environment preferred.
· Strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, Lightroom, and Capture One Pro
· General Photography skills and techniques preferred.
· Understanding panoramic and stereo imaging preferred.
· Understanding of design software like Adobe In design, illustrator, etc. a plus.
Please submit resume and portfolio to email@example.com