EVOX delivers rapid large-scale global image creation solutions on demand with a focus on VR and 360 degree images. Our stock image database delivers the absolute, most complete package of unbiased, consistent still and 360-degree vehicle imagery on an unmatched delivery schedule – at highest quality. EVOX has created imagery for more than 8,000 cars and its stock image database offers +1 million images online. Equal opportunity employer.
Unity VR Developer | Apply
Evox Images seeks a Unity3D developer with VR experience. We have an existing portfolio of VR applications and seek to maintain an aggressive product development road-map. The Unity/C# Technical Developer will work closely with the Creative Director as well as members of the VR Product Development department to ensure the successful implementation and adoption of new processes, content products, and tools. Evox Images recently launched RelayCars on Samsung Gear VR. RelayCars now has nearly one million downloads.
- Production of Virtual Reality experiences on a variety of platforms.
- Rapid development product & systems development in Unity, utilizing C# as needed.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Photorealistic product and environments, using pre-rendered images and 3D models.
- Participating in planning and improvement meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong knowledge of Unity
- Working knowledge of VR headsets in the market
- Knowledge of working in and adapting new hardware solutions
- Knowledge of cross-platform development (PC, Mac, Mobile)
- Knowledge of WebGL and HTML5 a plus
- Hard surface texturing and lighting knowledge a plus
- Autodesk Maya knowledge and experience a plus
- Nuke knowledge and experience a plus.
- Basic understanding of the Internet required
Skills / Abilities
- Professional level mastery of Unity and C#.
- Professional understanding of 3D lighting within Unity and similar game development environments
- Pre-production leadership skills preferred, strong team-player skills required
- Ability to create rapid prototypes of systems in Unity, including asset integration into Unity
- Ability to create photo-realistic images and animations in Unity
- Ability to communicate with internal stakeholders, vendors and co-workers
- Ability to display a keen eye for detail
- Ability to problem solve and make quick but effective decisions
- Ability to work in a fast paced high volume environment
- Ability to be flexible towards shifting priorities and deadlines
Education and/or experience
- At least 2 years C# experience is needed
- A combination of formal training and experience providing expertise in 3D content creation and photographic retouching
- Experience or interest in photography a plus
- Experience or interest in Auto Industry a plus
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret proposals and client communications
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients or members of the business community
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, clients, vendors and/or co-workers
- Ability to assimilate and understand information in a manner consistent with the essential job functions
- Project time, workflow capacity estimates for specific Unity/C# work
- Basic algebra
CG Artist - Contract | Apply
The CG Artist will be responsible for modeling photo-realistic automobile components using Maya. All work will be done according to project specifications as arranged by the CG Art Supervisor. The CG Artist is expected to be accurate, work in a timely manner and receptive to direction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Photorealistic 3D modeling automobile components.
- Organizing CG assets according to strict specification guide.
- Participate in Quality Assurance review of each model.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Experience in hard surface modeling.
- Autodesk Maya knowledge and experience.
- Basic understanding of the Internet required.
- Ability to create photorealistic 3D automobile components.
- Ability to model to camera matched backplates as well as orthographic views.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and through written documents.
- Ability to problem solve and make quick but effective decisions.