Below are detailed login instructions for our Affiliate Program as well as our Frequently Asked Questions
Please contact John Bronson for more information.
1. Login to affiliate.evoxstock.com
2. In the middle of the Dashboard, click on 15% Affiliate Program  – it should be the only active offer
3. From the Affiliate Program page, you have two options for adding the EVOX banners to your site:
a. “Add Creative” which will give you pull-down menu to select the banner you want
b. Scroll to the list view, select “Get Code” which will give you an embed code that you can add directly to your site.
4. Click on the Name/Preview to display a preview of the banner. Each of the banners includes the pixel dimensions in the file name, so you can select which banner size will work best for your site.
1. I forgot my password, how do I reset?
Visit: affiliate.evoxstock.com and click on “Forgot Password.” Once you confirm the email address on file, HasOffers will send you an email with instructions for resetting your password.
2. Where do I find the banner ads?
After you login, click on Offers, then Browse/Search, then Affiliate Program 15 and scroll down to see the banner selections. From there you can get the embed code for your site or view the available ads.
3. How do I embed the banner ads into my site?
Click on the Get Code button next to the banner ad that you want to select. A pop-up window with open with the HTML code you need to add to your site. If you need additional support adding the code to your site, we recommend that you contact your website administrator.
4. How do I cancel/close my account?
We can certainly help with that, but remember that the EVOX Affiliate Program is FREE and can only help you earn money from your website. Is there an affiliate or sponsor page on your site? That might be just the place for our banner ad.
5. How much do I make as an Affiliate?
Affiliates earn 15% of the revenue from each completed sale resulting from referrals.
6. How often do I get paid?
We will pay you any Commissions earned monthly, provided that your account is currently greater than $50. Accounts with a balance of less than $50 will roll over to the next month, and will continue to roll over monthly until $50 is reached. We reserve the right to charge back to your account any previously paid Qualified Actions that are later determined to have not met the requirements to be a Qualified Action.”
7. When do I make money? When the people click through on the link?
Payments are calculated after a sale is completed.
We will pay Affiliate for each Qualified Action (the “Commission”) in accordance with the guidelines for your Offer. A “Qualified Action” means an individual person who (i) accesses the Program Web Site via the Link, where the Link is the last link to the Program Web Site, (ii) is not a computer generated user, such as a robot, spider, computer script or other automated, artificial or fraudulent method to appear like an individual, real live person, (iii) is not using pre-populated fields (iv) completes all of the information required for such action within the time period allowed by EVOX and (v) is not later determined by EVOX to be fraudulent, incomplete, unqualified or a duplicate.
8. Do I get to pick the vehicle on the banner ad? Can I request a specific vehicle?
We have a selection of 15 different banner ads in a variety of layouts and sizes. However, if these do not work for you, please let us know.
9. How can I tell how many people have clicked on the link and actually purchased?
Login to affiliate.evoxstock.com, and click on your dashboard. This will tell you how many people clicked and converted and your expected payout.
10. Can I put the Affiliate links on multiple websites?
Yes, you can place these banners and links on any or all of your websites.